Veggie Pita Pizza & Humble Hummus
2 Servings | 15 Minutes
- 1.5 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Zucchini (medium, sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Humble Hummus (try Roasted Red Pepper)
- 2 Whole Wheat Pitas
No olive oil? Use coconut oil, avocado oil, gee, or butter.
No whole wheat pita? Use a tortilla or flatbread instead
Prep ahead for easy lunch ideas. Cook the bell pepper and zucchini and refrigerate in an airtight container for 3-5 days
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook the bell pepper and zucchini slices until tender and lightly browned.
- Spread hummus over the pita and top with bell pepper and zucchini. Place onto the baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the pita is toasted.
- Let cool slightly and slice. ENJOY!